When it comes to non-woven adhesive elastic bandage, the following will give you a simple overview of non-woven fabric characteristics of self adhesive elastic bandage.
1, self-adhesive: self adhesive, non-stick to skin and hair.
2, high flexibility: flexibility more than 2.2, providing adjustable beam force
3, permeability: dehumidification, breathable, keeps skin comfortable.
4, compliance: applies to all parts of the body, especially for joints and other parts not easy to dress.
5, can be torn: free hand cutting, dressing without auxiliary tools such as scissors, adhesive tape.
6, high strength: tensile strength, easy to tear.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Medical adhesive dressing self-adhesive, dressi...
- The advantage of non-woven fabric adhesive elas...
- Self adhesive bandages (adhesive bandage) features
- Sports tape attention
- Medical adhesive bandage around your 'little nu...
- Non-woven adhesive elastic bandage use
- The use of non-woven fabric adhesive elastic ba...
- Non-woven adhesive elastic bandage use points
- Points for attention when the plaster bandages
- Exercise tapes and notes
- Four-layer bandaging: from concept to practice
- Efficacy, safety and acceptability of a new two...
- The influence of different sub-bandage pressure...
- How To Use An Elastic Bandage
- Polyurethane elastomer is widely used in biomed...