It is made of fish-silk elastic band, which can easily adjust the size and prevent slipping. The first is to provide pressure and reduce swelling. The second is to limit the activity and allow the injured parts to be recuperated.
This product is mainly composed of ribbon, steel, artificial leather or leather, nylon buckle, sponge, elastic, rivets, retaining ring, fastening and other materials processing, mainly used in upper humerus and clavicle dislocation reduction and fixation.
Using high quality synthetic materials, lining sponges, Velcro adjustment, and metal bars on the dorsal side of the palm can adjust the Angle of wrist joints as needed. Is suitable for the wrists and feet, lower radial fracture, or ligament damage in patients with a fixed forearm fracture, dislocation, also can be used for the above parts and convalescence after the surgery, to some extent instead of gypsum, detachable, to clean the skin, comfortable and permeability is good.
It is made of high quality webbing and other materials. The edge has sticky buckle, which can be adjusted according to the user's convenience. Mainly used for lumbar fracture traction, lumbar disc herniation of traction, suitable for the full shape of the pelvis comfortable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Medical adhesive dressing self-adhesive, dressi...
- The advantage of non-woven fabric adhesive elas...
- Self adhesive bandages (adhesive bandage) features
- Sports tape attention
- Medical adhesive bandage around your 'little nu...
- Characteristics of non-woven fabric adhesive el...
- Non-woven adhesive elastic bandage use
- The use of non-woven fabric adhesive elastic ba...
- Non-woven adhesive elastic bandage use points
- Points for attention when the plaster bandages
- The Characteristics of ankle bone support
- The role of traction therapy
- Describe the role of medical devices
- What effect does cervical spondylosis have to u...
- Different material of body cushion
- Make raw material and method of cotton wool.
- What is the difference between medical bandage ...
- How to choose quality medical cotton swab?
- The introduction to medical cotton swabs.
- The introduction of medical absorbent cotton.