Technological innovation in the field of medical devices has brought about fundamental changes in medical care. Let's take a look at some of the top 10 high-growth potential medical device innovation technologies that are reflected in a foreign data.
A recent study listed 10 medical technologies with huge potential for growth, with a market value of $454.3 billion. Among them:
1. Imaging diagnosis, including nuclear medical imaging, interventional radiology and capsule endoscopy;
2. Drug delivery technology;
3. Molecular diagnosis, spanning nanotechnology and proteomics;
4. Mobile assisted technology;
Minimally invasive surgery;
6. Microfluidics and microelectromechanical systems;
7. Non-invasive monitoring (continuous glucose monitoring);
8. Biological materials (including anti-bacterial wound care technology and orthopedic materials);
9. Bioactive implants, such as nerve stimulation devices;
Related Industry Knowledge
- Medical adhesive dressing self-adhesive, dressi...
- The advantage of non-woven fabric adhesive elas...
- Self adhesive bandages (adhesive bandage) features
- Sports tape attention
- Medical adhesive bandage around your 'little nu...
- Characteristics of non-woven fabric adhesive el...
- Non-woven adhesive elastic bandage use
- The use of non-woven fabric adhesive elastic ba...
- Non-woven adhesive elastic bandage use points
- Points for attention when the plaster bandages
- Deepening reform requires market forces.
- As an e-commerce business, how to choose a reli...
- How to use medical polymer bandages?
- 3 differences between ordinary medical bandages...