The main point of the bandage is not to tighten, not too loose. Otherwise, the blood circulation may not be good or loose enough to hold the gauze. If you have no experience, if you have a good bandage, see if there is a cooling or swelling on the far side of the body.
When you knot, don't be above the wound or behind your body so that you don't feel comfortable when you sleep.
In the absence of bandages and first aid, towels, handkerchiefs, sheets (tore into narrow strips), long tube nylon socks, etc. instead of bandages are bandaged.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- What Are The Respective USES Of Elastic Bandage...
- Type Of Bandage
- Practice Of Medical Splint Wrapping Method
- Fixed Method Of Fracture Splint Of Backbone
- What Precautions Should Be Taken For Bandages
- Adhesive Plaster Bandages
- The Reticular Bandage
- The advantages and disadvantages of fixed and s...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Small Splin...
- Medical Plastic Plywood Classification