Product composition and the main performance: This product is in line with YY 0331-2006 made in the cotton wool fabric made.
Scope: This product for medical institutions and family trauma dressing, splint fixation and harness use. The
Use: trauma or fracture after routine treatment, according to the required specifications, unpacking, direct use.
Note: 1. This product is not sterilized, do not directly contact with the wound.
2. Suggest a one-time use.
3. For re-use, please dry before use.
Storage method: Packaged products should be stored in the temperature -40C ~ 400C, relative humidity ≤ 85% dry, well ventilated, clean indoor, indoor should be able to avoid direct sunlight, away from fire and corrosive gas substances, from the ground away Wall storage, stacking layer limit 5 layers. Used to fix and protect the surgical or injured parts of the material, necessary for surgery. ** Simple one is a single shed, made of gauze or cotton, suitable for limbs, tail, head and chest and abdomen. Complex bandages are made of various shapes and shapes of bandages, the material for the double-layer cotton, which can be sandwiched between different thickness of cotton, surrounded by cloth, in order to knot fixed, such as eye bandages, back bandage, front Chest bandages, belly bandages and bandages. Special bandages in the limbs and joints for fixed use.
Medical gauze mainly by the raw materials bleached gauze from the processing, mainly for clinical wound dressings. Including medical folding gauze blocks and medical sewing gauze blocks, gauze masks and so on.
The correct use of medical bandages is:
1, with cotton or lap on the dressing part of the action pad, in the thin and more bone can be more than a few cotton lap or lap, it is best to wear protective gloves.
2, the bandage to open the package, take out to place in the room 68-77 ℉, 20-25 ℃ water 1-2 seconds, gently squeeze the bandage to remove the inside contains too much moisture.
3, bandages need to be wound into a spiral. Each circle overlap 1/2 or 1/3 of the bandage width, wrapped tight but not too hard, shaping at this time the wind ends, the polymer bandage curing the final 30 seconds to ensure that the plastic surface posture does not move.
4, high-molecular (orthopedic synthesis) bandage curing process about Mo in 3-5 minutes (depending on the bandage and immersion water temperature). 20 minutes after you can feel the support force.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Gauze Mutual Performance
- Elastic Bandage By Position And Shape
- Bandage The Purpose Is Fixed
- Gauze Various Kinds
- Elastic Bandage Reduce The Limb
- What Are The Common Types Of Bandages
- Bandage Bandages For Caution
- What Are The Respective USES Of Elastic Bandage...
- Type Of Bandage
- Practice Of Medical Splint Wrapping Method