The fibula fractures in splint fixed in the third, 40 to 50 degrees of knee flexion and extension, inside and outside the knee joint, middle part of a third place, not above the ankle, knee 1/3 down, inside and outside board above the ankle. Fixed pad should follow two point method, three point method, unfavorable too thick. Fibula small head, cotton pad protection, avoid loss. Lower limb neutral position, knee flexion 20 to 30 degrees.
Elevate the limb and the swelling subsides. The blood transport of injured limbs should be closely watched, especially the skin color, temperature, sensation and swelling of the extremities should be observed more in the three to four days after fixation. If the extremities are swollen, pain, temperature drops, color purple and dark, numbness, deities and pain, should be dealt with in time. Do not mistake for the pain caused by the fracture, otherwise there is the risk of ischemic necrosis.
Note to ask the bone to highlight the pain, if the patient continues to ache, should remove the splint to inspect. To prevent the occurrence of oppressive ulcers. Note that the tightness of the bandage is often adjusted. Generally, in 3 to 4 days, due to local injury inflammatory reaction, the swelling is aggravated, so that the splint is too tight and should be properly relaxed. In the future, as local swelling subsides, the bandage relaxation should be tightened in a timely manner. Perform regular X-ray checks to see if the fracture is shifting, especially within 2 weeks, if there is a shift in time. To guide the patient to carry out proper functional exercise, and to treat the patient's family members with fixed and fixed points of attention and methods, and obtain the patient's cooperation for good treatment effect.
The duration of the splint should be determined according to the fracture healing. Meet the fracture clinical healing standard, can remove splint fixation. The general health condition of the patient must be good and stable before the manipulation is carried out. It is very meaningful to get the patient to adopt comfortable position in the whole process, and to avoid complications. The use of violence or repeated repetitiesof the patient is not beneficial to the patient, and should be avoided. Patients and family members will have a different degree of recognition of the x-line criteria for fracture functions, and doctors can explain. If you can't accept it, you can consider the open reduction of surgery.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- What Precautions Should Be Taken For Bandages
- Adhesive Plaster Bandages
- The Reticular Bandage
- The advantages and disadvantages of fixed and s...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Small Splin...
- Medical Plastic Plywood Classification
- How To Use Gauze Volume And Notice In First Aid?
- How To Distinguish The Black Cotton Wool
- Will You Use The Medical Sterile Gauze?
- Which Is Better To Heal The Fracture With Plast...