1. Look at: polyester cotton yarn than cotton yarn brighter color, and polyester cotton bright color, fiber structure is more compact and fine. Compared to pure cotton gauze color is not so bright look very soft appearance, gauze surface will see some cotton seed residue.
2. hand touch: pure cotton gauze is soft but not smooth. Polyester cotton gauze feels a little slippery.
3. burning: This is also the most intuitive method widely adopted by people in the industry. Pure cotton yarn, at one point, the flame is yellow, the smell of burning is like burning paper, after burning the edge is soft, leaving a few gray-black flocculent ashes; polyester and cotton yarn near the flame will shrink and then melt, black smoke, emitting a bad aromatic smell, burning after the edge hardened, ashes for Dark brown lump, but it can be twisted.
JCURE TRADE LTD
5151 California ave, Ste 100, Irvine, 92617, California, USA
Tel: +1 626 623 7316
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- How To Distinguish Gauze
- Precautions When Using Medical Bandages.
- Bandage Compression Can Effectively Improve Swe...
- The Correct Use Of Medical Gauze And Three Prec...
- Changes In Ankle Joint Proprioception Resulting...
- Is A Medical Bandage The Same As A Sports Banda...
- Tubular Bandage In The PICC Tube Patient
- Apply Elastic Bandage step by step - Hospora
- The Operation Steps Of Gypsum Bandage Fixing
- Can A Transparent Wound Dressing Take A Shower?...