When a person is injured, bandages are used many times, but we all know that bandages are also a technical activity. It is necessary to master certain methods and techniques. Therefore, the following is a detailed introduction for everyone, how to tie them better. A good bandage, and a variety of methods for bandages, can completely according to their needs, take the most correct method, so that the recovery of wounds can achieve better results.
Ring packing method
For smaller or cylindrical parts of the body, such as the hands, feet, wrists and forehead, also used for the beginning of all kinds of dressing. With the bandage rolled upwards, hold it with your right hand, stretch the bandage approximately 8cm, and fix the left side of the bandage with the left thumb to secure the bandage. The right hand continues to band around the area. The number of rolls is determined as required, and the end of the bandage is fixed with tape.
It is used for parts with a uniform circumference, such as arms and fingers. From the distal end, the first ring was banded twice and the proximal end was spirally wound at an angle of 30°. Each roll overlapped the previous roll by 2/3 and the end tape was fixed. In the absence of emergency bandages or temporary splints, the weekly bandages do not cover each other and are called serpentine dressings.
Helical reflex bandage
For peripheral areas, such as forearms, calves, thighs, etc., start with two weeks of circular bandages, and then do spiral bandages, and then use one thumb to hold down the center of the tape, and the other hand to take the tape from that point. Fold down and cover over 1/3 or 2/3 of the previous week. Each reflex should be aligned in a straight line, but each reflex should not be in the wound and bone carina.
"8" shape dressing
For shoulders, elbows, wrists, ankles, and other joints of the bandage and fixation of clavicular fractures. Take the elbow joint as an example. First, in the middle of the joint, two rings are bandaged. The bandage is wound around the joint first, and then the flexion is wound around the joint. The dorsal side of the limb is wound around the flexion of the limb and then it is wound on the upper part of the joint. The "8" character was continuously wrapped up and down in the joints. Each roll overlapped with the previous roll by 2/3. Finally, 2 rolls were wrapped around the joint and the tape was fixed.
Back to dressing
For the top of the head, the tip of the finger and the stump of the limb, a series of right and left or front and back anti-return dressings, all the parts to be covered are covered, and then the ring is wrapped twice.
The above is the description of the binding methods of different bandages. I believe that after understanding these methods, everyone should now know how to tie a good bandage. Of course, the most important thing is to protect themselves as much as possible and avoid themselves. Injured, so do not need to worry, how to tie a bandage this problem.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- The Use Of Medical Elastic Bandages And 8 Preca...
- En Emergency Medical Items Are Required For The...
- What Are The Precautions For Bandage Bandage
- The Difference Between Bandage And Gauze
- The Use Of Bandages
- How Does The Mother Use The Postpartum Restrain...
- The Difference Between Medical Bandages And Gau...
- What Is The Difference Between Bandage And Gauze?
- What Are The Precautions For Bandage Bandage?
- What Kinds Of Bandages Are There?