Orthopedic Plastic classification
Classification of medical
Orthopaedic surgery can treat the defects of congenital function and appearance, or cause the abnormality of body due to car accident, trauma, disease and aging. Plastic surgery with surgical method for autologous tissue transplantation, also can use variants, heterogeneous group or organization substitutes to repair tissue defect or deformity caused by various reasons, in order to improve or restore physiological function and appearance.
Some people refer to plastic surgery as the fourth medicine after clinical medicine, preventive medicine and rehabilitation medicine. And cosmetic surgery used to refer to cosmetic and plastic surgery.
1. Burn plastic
To burn scar after nearly done, deformity caused by the appearance or dysfunction treatment and reconstruction.
2. Cranial and maxillofacial surgery
Facial trauma, facial fractures, the treatment of lip cleft palate, other congenital malformation of the face and reconstruction, etc.
Hand trauma, congenital malformations, limb again, microscopic flap transplantation, etc.
By operating microscope or a magnifying glass, with microsurgical technique for tiny blood vessels and nerves anastomosis reconstruction function process.
5. Aesthetic plastic surgery
Is to have normal anatomical structure and physiological function of human body in the form of aesthetic correction and shape again.
6. Beauty dentistry
For correcting the color of the tooth is uneven or aspect and repair.
7. Scar plastic
On the question of the scar repair achieve beautification effect.
8. Hair plastic
In view of the lank hair, bald, with trauma to the head of the plastic skin.
9. Private parts to repair
In view of the hymen, the size of asymmetric labia, pubic hair is irregular, repair vaginal relaxation, etc.
1, teeth crowding patients: go out into the performance for the teeth, not beautiful, not easy to clean, susceptible to decay, easy to form dental calculus, lead to periodontal disease.
2, front teeth underbite say again "to bag day", characterized by lower teeth bite outside the upper teeth, some people are just the jaw teeth; Some people not only the teeth underbite, facial skeletal deformities, also known as osseous underbite, characterized by lack of maxillary growth - after shrinkage, former mandibular hyperplasia, causing surface in central depression, side looks for the crescent, affect beautiful and function.
3, patients with tooth clearance, show the gap between teeth.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Gauze The Use Of Yarn Materials Is Different
- Elastic Bandage An Important Component Of The M...
- Gauze Comfort Is Good
- Wound Care Classification Of Wounds
- Elastic Bandage The Correct Use Of Medical Band...
- Gauze Development Trend
- Orthopedic Plastic Features
- Elastic Bandage Parts For Fixed Use
- Gauze Applied To A Lot Of Medicine
- Bandage In The Role Of Medical