1. Do not use in areas where swelling may occur.
2. The main material of the polymer bandage/polyurethane resin coating will adhere to the exposed skin and clothes. Wear protective gloves when handling.
3. The product will generate a certain amount of heat when it is used, and the user may be uncomfortable. Please note that the more layers of the polymer (orthogonal synthetic) bandage are wound, the more heat is generated. If a polymer (orthogonal synthetic) bandage is impregnated in water at a water temperature higher than 30 ° C during use, more heat is generated.
4, medical bandage manufacturers remind patients to try not to wet the polymer (orthotic synthetic) bandages, because the long-term wrapped in a wet bandage, the skin will not adapt.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Bandage Compression Can Effectively Improve Swe...
- The Correct Use Of Medical Gauze And Three Prec...
- Changes In Ankle Joint Proprioception Resulting...
- Is A Medical Bandage The Same As A Sports Banda...
- Tubular Bandage In The PICC Tube Patient
- Apply Elastic Bandage step by step - Hospora
- The Operation Steps Of Gypsum Bandage Fixing