Plywood is a sheet of three or more than three layers of wood, which is cut into a single board or wood square planer and cut into thin wood, and then glued with adhesive. It is usually made of odd numbered veneers, and the fiber direction of the adjacent layers is arranged vertically to each other. So there are three, five, seven and other odd layers of plywood.
Structurally, the outermost veneer of the plywood is called the surface plate, the front surface plate is called the panel, it is the best quality sheet. The backplane is called a backboard, with a single sheet of mass. The inner sheet is called the core plate or the medium plate, which is made up of the worst single sheet.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Classification Of Splints
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Splints
- How To Pick A Good Splint
- The Method Of Using Elastic Bandage
- Attention To The Use Of Elastic Bandages
- Elastic Bandage
- Introduction To Elastic Bandages.
- An Alias For An Elastic Bandage
- What Are The Dressing Methods Of The Bandage?
- Classification Of Medical Textiles