Plywood is divided into common plywood (suitable for widely used plywood) and special plywood (suitable for special use plywood).
The quality requirements of plywood include three contents: appearance grade, specification size and physical and mechanical property.
Three tests of appearance grade, specification size and physical and mechanical property are all qualified to judge that the product is qualified, otherwise the judgment is unqualified. When plywood is out of factory, it should have the product quality identification certificate of quality inspection department of production plant, and indicate the categories, specifications, grades, bonding strength and moisture content of plywood.
(1) the thickness of the standard plywood of ordinary plywood is 2.7mm, 3.3mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm... From 6mm, it is increasing by LMM. The thickness below 4mm is thin plywood. 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm thick plywood are commonly used specifications. The plywood of other thickness should be produced by the agreement between the suppliers and the suppliers.
(2) the appearance grade of ordinary plywood is divided into four grades according to the visible material defects and processing defects on the plywood: Grade 1, first class, two class, three, etc. one or two, three are the main grades of ordinary plywood.
The above four grades of panels should be sand (scraped) light, and the special needs can not be sanding (scraping) or two sides of sand (scraping) light. Sanding is the fingerboard surface by sander plywood (or shaving machine) sanding (or smoothing) plywood. It is generally judged by the allowable defects on the plywood to determine their grades. The grade depends on the permissible material defects, processing defects, and the requirements for stitching.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Splints
- How To Pick A Good Splint
- The Method Of Using Elastic Bandage
- Attention To The Use Of Elastic Bandages
- Elastic Bandage
- Introduction To Elastic Bandages.
- An Alias For An Elastic Bandage
- What Are The Dressing Methods Of The Bandage?
- Classification Of Medical Textiles
- The Range Of Medical Textiles