It is also important to properly bandage a stretch bandage in the support therapy for varicose veins. Here is a specific look at the following.
1., the bandwidths with different widths should be used according to the different parts. The general upper limbs should be small elastic bandages (wide 7.5X450cm), medium elastic bandages under the knee (wide 10X450cm), large elastic bandages on the knees (wide 15*450cm), and the way of dressing depends on the purpose of the use. Elastic bandage support for supporting circulation should support the vein, offset the increased venous pressure, and do not pressure too much, which limits the principle of venous return or arterial blood supply.
2. elastic bandage must be bandaged without wrinkles, especially at the joint. Such as the knee, bandage wrinkles easily, the popliteal compression, as a tourniquet. The tightness of the twining should also be appropriate, and the comfort of the self should be felt after the bandage. The elastic bandage should be carried out before getting up every morning. If the patient has got up, the patient should lie in bed again, raise his limbs, make the venous blood empty and then bind again.
3. should be bandaged from the foot, gradually winding up, always wrapped up to the required height. In the process of wrapping, the two adjacent elastic bandages should be overlapped by 2/3 or so, otherwise it is not easy to smooth after the bandage, and be removed every night before sleeping.
4. during the use of elastic bandage, the color and swelling of the limb skin should be observed daily in order to observe the effect. Non surgical treatment of varicose vein of lower extremity patients should be long-term use of elastic bandage daily; deep venous thrombosis in patients regardless of activity restriction period, still must use elastic bandage in the beginning, at least 3 months, or even a lifetime, in order to protect the superficial vein and perforating vein valve function, reduce or eliminate the symptoms。
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Attention To The Use Of Elastic Bandages
- Elastic Bandage
- Introduction To Elastic Bandages.
- An Alias For An Elastic Bandage
- What Are The Dressing Methods Of The Bandage?
- Classification Of Medical Textiles
- The Range Of Medical Textiles
- Performance Of Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage
- Brief Introduction Of Medical Elastic Bandage
- The Character Of Gauze Sponge