The elastic bandage is woven with natural fibers, with soft material and high elasticity. Mainly for surgical dressing and nursing
Use: mainly used for surgical dressing and nursing.
The elastic bandage is widely used, the various parts of the body are wrapped, field training, trauma emergency and so on can feel the various benefits of the bandage.
Advantages: high elasticity, no restriction on the joints after use, no shrinkage, no obstruction of blood circulation or joint displacement, good air permeability, no wound condensation, water vapor and convenient portability.
Product characteristics: it is easy to use, beautiful and generous, suitable for pressure, good air permeability, and easy to infect, which is good for quick healing of wound, fast bandaging, no allergy, and no influence on patients' daily life.
Elastic bandage classification: self adhesive elastic bandage, high elastic bandage, spandex elastic bandage, 100% cotton elastic bandage, PBT elastic bandage, gauze bandage, absorbent pad with PBT bandage, plaster bandage and bandage, bandage production.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Introduction To Elastic Bandages.
- An Alias For An Elastic Bandage
- What Are The Dressing Methods Of The Bandage?
- Classification Of Medical Textiles
- The Range Of Medical Textiles
- Performance Of Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage
- Brief Introduction Of Medical Elastic Bandage
- The Character Of Gauze Sponge
- The Cost Of Wearing Braces
- Precautions For Wearing Braces