Medical bandages and medical gauze are disposable medical consumables. For the purpose of isolating wounds and preventing infections, medical bandages and medical gauzes are different in specific applications. The following is the difference between medical bandages and medical gauze:
Medical bandages are mainly used to bandage wounds to prevent wound infections. Surgery, orthopaedics, varicose veins of the lower extremities, prevention of blood circulation resulting from swelling of the extremities, and bandaging of swelling diseases after removal of the plaster from the limbs.
Medical bandages are mainly classified as gauze bandages or elastic bandages. They are mainly used to bandage wounds and prevent wound infections. Surgery, orthopaedics, varicose veins of the lower extremities, prevention of blood circulation resulting from swelling of the extremities, and bandaging of swelling diseases after removal of the plaster from the limbs.
Medical bandages are divided into two kinds of cotton gauze bandages and elastic bandages.
1. All-cotton gauze bandage: It is mainly used for bandaging and fixation of hospital surgical and home wound dressings in vitro.
2, elastic bandages: mainly used for varicose veins of lower extremity, orthopedics and other patients of the dressing to improve blood circulation and prevent limb swelling. It can also replace the abdominal band after surgery for pressure dressing or general wound dressing in different parts of the body.
Medical bandages for purchase and use Note: 1 are generally sold in non-sterile medical products. If you use medical bandages on the wound site, you should consider using them separately from the wounds. 2 When you purchase medical bandages, look at the appearance of the product. Products should be white, no yellow spots, no pollution, no severe weaving or broken wires.
Medical gauze refers to absorbent gauze: it requires high temperature sterilization, chlorine bleaching. Used for medical supplies. Specifically used to brace wounds after disinfection. To purchase regular medical gauze, its packaging is extinguished before leaving the factory. As long as the packaging is intact and has not passed the validity period, it is safe, but it should be noted that if it is not used up after opening the packaging, it will belong to the carrier. Yellow gauze is oil gauze is not only the function of disinfection, the drugs on it have astringent wounds, anti-inflammatory and prevent the gauze and wound adhesion, general sterile gauze does not have these effects, if the wound wound exudates, with ordinary The gauze will cause the gauze to stick together with the flesh and blood, which will cause the wound to bleed again.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- How To Tie A Bandage?
- The Use Of Medical Elastic Bandages And 8 Preca...
- En Emergency Medical Items Are Required For The...
- What Are The Precautions For Bandage Bandage
- The Difference Between Bandage And Gauze
- The Use Of Bandages
- How Does The Mother Use The Postpartum Restrain...
- The Difference Between Medical Bandages And Gau...
- What Is The Difference Between Bandage And Gauze?
- What Are The Precautions For Bandage Bandage?