The operation steps of gypsum bandage fixing
1. Before the plaster bandage is fixed, the cotton paper or cotton pad should be padded in the bone bulging area to avoid the skin from being crushed and necrotic, forming an oppressive sore.
2, gypsum bandage rolls should be gently placed horizontally to the bottom of the bucket to prevent the loss of gypsum powder. Wait until the bubble is out, hold both ends of the plaster bandage with both hands, and gently align with the palms of both hands to remove excess water and use. Warming the water or adding a small amount of salt to the water will speed up the time of the plaster.
3. Spread the soaked plaster bandage quickly on the wood or glass plate, fold it back and forth according to the required length, and smooth it to make a plaster support. The thickness is generally 5-6 layers. If it is fixed by the plaster cast, it should be 10-12 layers. The two sides and the two ends of the plaster holder should be thinner so that when the plaster is wrapped, the joint is easy to be flattened to prevent the plaster from being pressed or causing pain or pressure.
4, with the leg as an example to illustrate the next steps on the human body part: first put the ankle joint into 90 °, two layers of cotton paper or cotton below the tibial tuberosity, so as not to dry the skin after the gypsum dry. Place the newly made plaster holder on the back side of the calf, the upper end starts from 1 cm below the edge of the cotton paper and bypasses the heel to the crotch side of the foot. The excess part can be temporarily folded over the back of the foot to cut the ankle joint. The wrinkled parts on both sides, and then it is smoothed.
5, with a bubble through the plaster bandage, from the proximal end of the limb to the distal layer wrap. In the beginning, first, wrap the two ends of the limbs and then wrap them down. Each lap of the wrap should be pressed against half of the previous lap so that the entire limb is thickened with two layers of plaster bandage once wrapped. When the first roll of plaster bandage is wrapped around the foot, the plaster support placed on the back of the foot should be turned over 0.5-1 cm from the tip of the toe and then turned over to the back side to expose the back of the toe (from the metatarsophalangeal joint). Start): When wrapping the bag, hold the plaster bandage roll, wrap it around the limb in a rolling form, do not tighten or twist, and then smooth the plaster bandage, and collect it to make it flat and solid. On the limbs. For the joints, it is necessary to wrap two to three layers. Due to the unequal limbs, there are bulges or depressions. When wrapping the plaster bandage, care should be taken to align the latitude and longitude lines of the plaster bandage. In order to prevent the tension from being different, the limbs are pressed. In the part where the thickness of the limbs is not equal, the plaster bandage can be “folded” on the back side plaster support, and it can be smoothed by hand to keep the whole plaster firm and smooth.
6. Thicken the foot and ankle gypsum with a plaster bandage to enhance its firmness and facilitate the shaping of the sole.
7. Mold the bottom of the foot to maintain the arch of the foot. That is, the crossbow of the sole of the foot is molded with the thumb of both hands and the longitudinal arch of the sole of the foot is molded by the big fish with the palm of the hand.
8. The plaster fixation after the reduction of the displaced fracture should be compressed by the palm before the hard cement is fixed, and the alignment after the fracture reduction is maintained. Gypsum should be protected before drying, and the pillow should be used to prevent deformation or breakage.
9. If there is a wound, it is necessary to observe or replace the dressing. After the plaster bandage is fixed, the window can be opened in the corresponding part of the wound for timely examination and treatment. In order to facilitate the calculation of treatment time and to determine the treatment, you can use a red pencil on the plaster type: diagnosis, date of injury (or date of surgery), date of plaster bandage fixation, hospital name, etc.; where possible, draw the location and shape of the fracture end, To facilitate postoperative observation.
Need to buy plaster bandages?
Contact ANJI FANG YUAN SANITARY MATERIAL CO., LTD for more information.
Guaranteed response with 24 hours.
Sale inquiry email to Mr. Eagle: Sale@hospora.com
Address: Wuzhuang village, Anji County, Zhejiang Province China, 313300
Tel: +86 572 5114958 /5114499 /5114256
Fax: +86 572 5114065
Previous: No Information
Next: No Information
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape