There are many kinds of bandages. There are five kinds of bandages, such as scroll bandage, compound bandage, bandage, splint bandage and plaster bandage, and one kind of bandage is the most advanced polymer bandage in the medical field. The following articles will introduce 5 more common bandage techniques.
The basic methods of installing the roller bandage include five kinds: ring bandage, spiral bandage, folding bandage, snake bandage and cross bandage. These 5 methods can effectively bind the affected part, and it is more practical when using the roller bandage.
Compound bandage is based on the shape of different parts of the animal, the size or shape of the lesion, using cloth, gauze, cotton, etc. made of the corresponding cover cloth, and tied with a bandage for ligation, because of a variety of shapes, so called composite bandage. It is called eye bandage for the eyes and is called abdominal bandage for the abdomen. This kind of bandage is used in different parts of the different types, so choose the right part of the bandage can be more effective to complete the wound fixation.
Bandage binding method: on the basis of suture, the use of free thread tail, a number of layers of sterilized gauze fixed on the wound. To achieve the effect of bandage, it can effectively place the injured area again.
The technique of splint bandage: splint bandage is to clean the affected skin, wrap a thick auxiliary pad, gauze, or felt and other pads, and use snake or spiral bandage to fix, and then install splint. The width of the splint depends on the need. The length of the splint should include both the upper and lower joints of the fracture, so that the upper and lower joints can be fixed at the same time, but also shorter than the padding material, so as not to damage the skin at both ends of the splint. Finally, bind it with bandage or bind it with a strong string. This fixation method is mainly used for the fracture site, which can well fix the affected area and reach the therapeutic effect.
Plaster bandages are made by plastering a scroll bandage into a large plate containing a suitable amount of gypsum powder, then unfolding the scroll bandage head, while fully rubbing the gypsum powder into the gap in the bandage by hand. Rub evenly and make gypsum powder everywhere. When rolling the plaster bandage, it should be moderately elastic. Gypsum bandage should be placed in dry place, not wet, not water. This bandage has a better fixation effect, but it is the most cumbersome use.
Each of the five more common bandages has its own strengths, and the use of bandages is different. Choosing the appropriate bandages can save time and achieve effective treatment for the patient's affected area.
JCURE TRADE LTD
5151 California ave, Ste 100, Irvine, 92617, California, USA
Tel: +1 626 623 7316
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- How Does The Mother Use The Postpartum Restrain...
- The Difference Between Medical Bandages And Gau...
- What Is The Difference Between Bandage And Gauze?
- What Are The Precautions For Bandage Bandage?
- What Kinds Of Bandages Are There?
- What Are The Bandages Of Bandages?
- What Are The Uses Of Gauze?
- What Kinds Of Gauze Are There?
- How To Distinguish Polyester Cotton Gauze From ...
- How To Distinguish Gauze