With the expansion of our activity space and the acceleration of the pace of life, it is unavoidable that there are some knocks and bumps, limbs are hurt to a certain extent. When it happens around us, how will we deal with it? The following small edition said bandage dressing what matters of attention, but also good for everyone's future life, work, learning in such a situation, know how to deal with.
The wound must be covered with aseptic or clean dressing. The injured should be comfortable and maintain functional position of the limbs.
Choose suitable bandages according to different limbs. Bandage is done from the distal end of the body to the proximal end to facilitate venous blood reflux.
When dressing should first circle around 2 circles to a fixed starting point, after each circle of pressure uniform, elasticity should be moderate, if too loose easy to fall off, too tight easy to affect blood circulation.
Limbs (such as hands, feet or fingers, toes) are best exposed during bandaging to observe blood flow.
The bandage should be half the width of the front bandage when it is wound around each ring. It can play a fully fixed role. The bandage should be a straight line.
After the bandage is finished, it needs to be wrapped in two circles again, and then fixed with adhesive tape or the tail of the bandage. It should be kept at the outside of the extremities, and should not remain in the wound, bone or pressure area.
When you remove the bandage, first release the knot or remove the adhesive tape, then loosen the bandage alternately. In case of emergency or bandage is soaked through the wound's secretion, scissors can be used to cut the bandage.
JCURE TRADE LTD
5151 California ave, Ste 100, Irvine, 92617, California, USA
Tel: +1 626 623 7316
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- What Kinds Of Bandages Are There?
- What Are The Bandages Of Bandages?
- What Are The Uses Of Gauze?
- What Kinds Of Gauze Are There?
- How To Distinguish Polyester Cotton Gauze From ...
- How To Distinguish Gauze
- Precautions When Using Medical Bandages.
- Bandage Compression Can Effectively Improve Swe...
- The Correct Use Of Medical Gauze And Three Prec...
- Changes In Ankle Joint Proprioception Resulting...