A gauze bandage for wounds or affected areas.
It is necessary for surgery to fix and protect surgical or injured parts. The simplest one is a single shed belt, made of gauze or cotton cloth, suitable for limbs, tail, head and chest and abdomen. Compound bandages are bandages of various shapes made according to position and shape. They are made of double-layer cotton cloth, in which cotton with different thickness can be clipped and cloth strips are arranged around them for binding and fixation, such as eye bandages, back and waist bandages, chest bandages, abdominal bandages and manicure bandages. Special bandages are often used in limbs and joints.
Medical gauze is mainly made from bleached gauze raw material by bleaching and processing, mainly for clinical wound dressing. It includes medical folding gauze block, medical sewing gauze block, gauze mask and so on.
This answer is recommended by Shang Xiuxiu, a science education category.
JCURE TRADE LTD
5151 California ave, Ste 100, Irvine, 92617, California, USA
Tel: +1 626 623 7316
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- What Are The Precautions For Bandage Bandage?
- What Kinds Of Bandages Are There?
- What Are The Bandages Of Bandages?
- What Are The Uses Of Gauze?
- What Kinds Of Gauze Are There?
- How To Distinguish Polyester Cotton Gauze From ...
- How To Distinguish Gauze
- Precautions When Using Medical Bandages.
- Bandage Compression Can Effectively Improve Swe...
- The Correct Use Of Medical Gauze And Three Prec...