1. According to the different raw materials of yarn, it can be divided into pure cotton gauze (also used as cotton gauze), pure fiber gauze and blended yarn.
2. According to the weaving process, it can be divided into single layer gauze, double gauze and multilayer gauze.
3, according to the different uses, it can be divided into civil gauze, medical gauze (absorbent gauze), industrial gauze and so on.
4. According to different colors, it can be divided into colored gauze, white gauze (that is, the color of cotton yarn), bleached gauze (also for whitening gauze or whitening gauze).
5, according to the degree of soft and hard, can be divided into soft gauze, sizing gauze, sizing sizing gauze.
JCURE TRADE LTD
5151 California ave, Ste 100, Irvine, 92617, California, USA
Tel: +1 626 623 7316
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- How To Distinguish Polyester Cotton Gauze From ...
- How To Distinguish Gauze
- Precautions When Using Medical Bandages.
- Bandage Compression Can Effectively Improve Swe...
- The Correct Use Of Medical Gauze And Three Prec...
- Changes In Ankle Joint Proprioception Resulting...
- Is A Medical Bandage The Same As A Sports Banda...
- Tubular Bandage In The PICC Tube Patient
- Apply Elastic Bandage step by step - Hospora
- The Operation Steps Of Gypsum Bandage Fixing