Wound Care The purpose of wound care
A, the definition of the wound: normal skin (organization) in external injury factors such as surgery, external force, heat, electric current, chemicals, low temperature, and the body under the action of internal factors such as local blood supply obstacles caused by the damage.
2. Purpose of wound care: to replace the auxiliary materials for the wound, keep the wound clean, prevent and control infection, and promote healing. Three, the classification of the wound: if the wound healing time > 2 weeks as the boundary, acute wounds: incision, bruises, burns, skin donor skin area chronic wounds: pressure sores, lower limb vascular ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, painless and four other injury clinical wound care program: four, assessment: systemic and local debridement: choose the right way of dressing: rational selection of dressings record: record the above situation to evaluate: processing the appropriateness, adjustment scheme Five, operation evaluation: 1, the evaluation of patients, psychological state, cognitive degree of wound, the reasonable operation to understand the causes of the formation of the wound and duration. 2. Evaluation of related factors affecting wound healing. 3, the observation of skin, color, area, (length x width x height), the presence of stealth, organization form is complete, exudate of color, character and amount, the infection status and the status of the surrounding skin wound. 4. Local factors that affect wound healing: temperature and humidity of the wound, local blood circulation, wound foreign body, wound infection. 5. Preparation before operation: wound care supplies: sterile changing cylinder, tweezers, salt water cotton ball, dry cotton ball, sterile gauze, sterile scissors, bending pan, disposable treatment towel and dressing dressing. Measuring tools.
Operation procedure: 1, wash hands, wear face mask, check doctor's order. 2. Check the patient, explain the operation purpose to the patient and obtain cooperation. 3, join in to bed, identification, screened patients, adjust the room temperature to 24 to 25 ℃. 4, outside-in, in turn, remove the dressing, the inner accessories with tweezers. 5. To evaluate the wound, select the appropriate wound cleaning agent to clean the wound, remove the foreign body and the necrotic tissue, select the appropriate wound dressing according to the evaluation of the wound, and properly fix it. Assist the patient to take comfortable position, the head of the bed elevation is less than 30 degree Angle, check the patient again. 7. Instruct client's bed activities, strengthen nutrition, organize and classify objects, wash hands, take masks and record. Seventh, the choice of the dressing principle: absorb wound exudate, for moist wound healing to create a good environment, has the good permeability, to allow the body to exchange, cut off external environment particles foreign body, and keep the wound constant temperature, no residue when replacement, not cause mechanical damage again; Easy to use, comfortable, economical. 8. Health education: inform patients and family members to keep wound dressing and surrounding skin clean and dry; To guide the protection of wounds during bathing, turning, coughing and activities.
- Processing Technology Of Nonwovens For Medical ...
- The Role Of Elastic Bandages
- What Are Single-use Self-adhesive Elastic Bandage?
- How About Single Use Self-adhesive Elastic Band...
- Non-woven Adhesive Elastic Bandage Use Precautions
- Medical Adhesive-bonded Cloth Tape Dressing Tips
- Basic Principles Of Bandages
- Medical Bandage Dress
- Running Injury First Aid
- Characteristics Of Non-woven Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Orthopedic Plastic Classification
- Gauze The Use Of Yarn Materials Is Different
- Elastic Bandage An Important Component Of The M...
- Gauze Comfort Is Good
- Wound Care Classification Of Wounds
- Elastic Bandage The Correct Use Of Medical Band...
- Gauze Development Trend
- Orthopedic Plastic Features
- Elastic Bandage Parts For Fixed Use
- Gauze Applied To A Lot Of Medicine